VAT Registration, Agency and Consulting
We are authorized to provide VAT agency services from the Federal Tax Authority, UAE.
The Value Added Tax, commonly called VAT is the most common type of consumption tax levied on goods and services. On 1 January 2018, VAT became an integral part of businesses in the UAE. While offering limited exceptions to some categories including basic food items, healthcare, and education, VAT in UAE is being collected at the rate of 5 % on the goods and services, at each step of the supply chain.
- Comprehensive business reviews from an indirect tax perspective.
- Re-structuring transactions, supply chains and other related processes to help companies be Tax compliant.
- Training sessions to create an organization-wide awareness and preparedness on the latest legislative changes in the region.
- Representation to the regulatory authorities including Tax Dispute Resolution Committee and Federal Tax Authority.
Excise tax, introduced across the UAE in 2017, is a form of indirect tax levied on specific goods those are harmful to human health or the environment. Excise tax is currently applied on the following goods at applicable rate while carrying out specified activities:
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Liquids used in electronic smoking devices and tools
- Electronic smoking devices and tools
- Carbonated drinks
- Energy drinks
- Sweetened drinks
VAT Services Provided:
- VAT Registration including tax group registration with Federal Tax authority.
- VAT consultancy services includes VAT return filing, VAT impact study, verifying the compliance with UAE VAT law Regulations, filing VAT Refund and VAT De-registration application.
- Tax Agency service
- Submission of VAT re-consideration to the Federal Tax Authority requesting for the waiver of penalty charged on non-compliance of the UAE VAT Regulation.