As CFOs we handle the roles of diversified functions which includes:
- To protect the vital assets of the Client, ensure compliance with financial regulations, proper bookkeeping, and communicate value and risk issues and other reports to the Board of Directors on a timely manner.
- To operate an efficient and effective finance function providing a variety of services to the business such as financial planning and analysis, treasury management, tax, and other finance activities.
- To provide financial leadership and aligning business and finance strategy to grow the business.
- To stimulate and drive the timely execution of change in the finance function (ensure and drive business improvement initiatives including cost reduction, procurement, pricing execution, and other improvements) to add the value of the Client.
More specifically the services shall cover:
- Leading the entire Finance and Accounts Team and providing directions wherever necessary.
- Authorization of all relevant transactions of the Client.
- Policies and Procedure implementation, monitoring and process improvement wherever necessary.
- Compiling the final monthly management accounts and other MIS reports (including budgets) of the Client.
- Management of the cash flows of the Client.
- Handling the various third parties including banks, suppliers and debtors of the Client and internal staff of the Client.
- Discussion with the Management and completing the deliverables as per their requirements in the best industrial practice.