Most SME business owners juggle between several key roles within their organization. This creates a situation where they’re unable to devote adequate attention to areas of analyzing the financial and operational data.
Appointing a CFO is crucial for forward thinking and for steering your business in the right direction. Outsourcing this function can have a range of benefits:
- Firstly, you can be relieved of this critical task and be rest assured that, the financial planning and the growth of your business will be in the hands of seasoned experts
- Drawing on their arsenal of experience, your business can leap ahead at a fraction of an investment.
DO YOU NEED A CFO?
The answer is, yes, if your team:
- Is unable to effectively manage cash flow
- Is unable to offer you a detailed analysis of the company’s financial performance for the purpose of evaluating the effectiveness of your current business model, benchmark it to the industry standards and help design for the future.
- Does not have the practice of preparing a budget for the year or need help in financial forecasting for various purposes including, but not limited to, securing funding from lenders/banks, making strategic decisions in investing into a new business segment or for expansion of an existing segment.
With Evas International, one can enjoy all the benefits of an in-house CFO function which assist organizations to optimize its operations and focus on core business activities.