Liquidation and other corporate services
We provide the services of Liquidators in accordance with the provision of Federal Law No. 2 of 2015. The main activities carried out under liquidation are as follows:
- Preparation of an inventory of all the assets and liabilities of the Company to be approved by the Management
- Maintenance of a book to enter the liquidation procedures
- Collection of the Company debts from third parties and deposit the amounts collected in a bank specifically for liquidation purposes
- To act as the representative of the Company to realize the assets and settle the liabilities
- Upon completion of liquidation provide to the partners or the General Assembly or to the Competent Court a final account of the liquidation process.